So, I posted something earlier today. It was a crazy theory! And as I posted it, I got a notification saying 100TH POST! So…I put it in a draft so I would still have 99 posts published and this extra special post could be the 100th.
So this is my 100th post!!!! 😀
So I spent a while contemplating what to do in celebration for my 100th post and decided I’m going to do a 30 facts about me (I know it’s usually 50 but I’m going to struggle with 50 xD) because, even though you know quite a bit about me, you don’t know the little “fun (not that fun)” facts about me!
So numero uno (I don’t speak Spanish): I’ve been writing stories since I was five (I’m sure I’ve mentioned that before)
2. I once won 8th out of 60 in a memory competition. And that seemed to lead to being a very forgetful person XD
3. I’ve been “training” (more like following the things you need to do) to lucid dream for a while now. Just like two/three more years to go -_-
4. I was supposed to be born on Halloween but I was an adventurous foetus and wanted to escape into the world.
5. I actually have a half sister, who died at a very young age before I was born…
6. My first best friend, who was and probably still is amazing, moved house in year one and we used to hang out all the time but the last time I saw her was when I was in year five/six. It’s a sad life 😥
7. My first pets, that weren’t fish, were two rabbits, called Charlie and Lucky. They…died. Well, they might have run away because we found their hutch open and empty.
8. I’m 5 foot and two inches tall.
9. I wrote and finished my first chapter book in year 7. It was rubbish but at least I did it…right?
10. I have a feeling I’ve said this before….but I sneeze or almost sneeze when I see bright lights.
11. At some point, I wanted to be a lawyer.
12. I was once on Christmas Download. They played a montage of kids dancing to Mariah Carey’s All I Want For Christmas Is You on a big screen and I was on it…dancing…with my three other friends. XD
13. My favourite flowers are lilies 🙂
14. The only book that’s ever made me cry is A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.
15. When I was about three, I was so evil and cheeky, I bit people. My cousin, who is a grown man, said he had never felt such a painful bite before. I also put one of my older cousin’s iPhone in his drink. I don’t recall any of those memories…probably for the best.
16. When I was younger, I tried to run away. I remember holding my coat, wearing my pyjamas with my backpack on my back and walking to the door and my dad asking where I was going. I said I was running away and he laughed and suggested he should drive me to the airport and I realised I didn’t know where to go and got scared and went back to my room.
17. People used to call me Boo, when I was little because I had bunches like Boo from Monster Inc. and I always said…Boo. XD I don’t have any recollection of that either but it happened.
18. I used to be a HUGE (and I mean huge) fan of Selena Gomez. I had an obsession…
19. I once sent a message to Cathy Cassidy, who used to be my favourite author ever, and she replied back!!! She was so sweet too! 🙂
20. The first YouTuber I watched, a lot (at first) was StampyLongHead, because my sister told me to, and then I started watching LDShadowLady, Superwoman, Yammy xox and Zoella.
21. I have a small celebrity crush on Nat Wolff. I love his sense of humour. 🙂
22. I hate kiwis.
23. I’ve been watching Friends since I can remember. I know for sure I was younger than five.
24. I had a crazy obsession with rabbits that whenever someone saw a picture of a rabbit or an actual rabbit, they would call me. In fact, I got an award for being a determined bunny explorer, when we went on a week’s school trip in the countryside. The prize was actually a stuffed cat toy. Kind of weird. XD
25. I had braces for about three years. I was only supposed to have them for one/two years, though, because my teeth were already quite straight. I had other issues, though, because I didn’t follow the ‘rules’, properly.
26. Following fact 25, I now hate the dentist and orthodontist!
27. The first time I went to the hairdresser was two years ago.
28. I used to watch Ellen all the time.
29. Autumn is my favourite season.
30. I’m dreading year 10! :0 And I’m going to be in it in two days from now. D:
So those were the 30 facts about me! I’d love if you posted some cool facts about yourself! 🙂
And that’s the end of my 100th post special! 😀 I hope the facts thing was a good idea to do because I had no idea what else I could do. XD