I was nominated by The Unknown Wiki, who is kind of new blogger, with relatable posts, some of which really get you thinking like her Who Am I? post. Please go and support her blog, she deserves it! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include the reason behind the award
- Include the banner in your post
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!
The Reason for the Award
This Award is to acknowledge all the amazing bloggers out there and give some happiness and laughter to their reader. It was originally created by the fabulous Maggie.
The Questions and My Answers
- Do you wear make-up? Why?
Yes I do: usually I just fill in my eyebrows just a little and then wear very subtle orange eyeshadow. I do it because a)I like the look of it b)the orange eyeshadow makes me look not dead and c)I’ve gotten into habit of doing it now. I also curl my eyelashes because I like my eyelashes touching my eyebrows XD but I hate having to deal with mascara.
- What would you eat if you had to eat it for the rest of your life?
Potatoes. I love potatoes. Mashed. Fried. Baked. Boiled. Fermented?
- If you were stuck on a stranded island, what 3 things would you want to have with you?
This is a terrible question for me. I feel like I should give a smart answer with some sort of scientific explanation for justification but I also just want to say my laptop, Nutella and tea tree oil (for the spots that come after I eat the Nutella).
- What scent of candles do you like the most?
I like sweet and fruity smells. I also like ‘autumny’ smells like pumpkin and cinnamon. I have this candle that smells like wine a bit, which I kind of like too even though I don’t drink…
Saying that kind of makes me feel like those mums who chill at home with jeans and a glass of red wine, or a whole bottle, in hand while lowkey drunk as their children are telling them to stop.
- If you could go to any place in the world, where would you go?
Japan! I really want to go there. Or an exotic island like The Solomon Islands.
- What’s one thing that you love about your blog?
I like that it’s personalised to me: it has my favourite colours and the setup is how I like it. And also everything I post is what I want to post and what I want to see on my blog. Basically, I like that it’s very ‘me’.
- What is your favourite piece of clothing?
My yellow raincoat. Or hats even though they make me break out.
- What is your favourite flower?
- Do you know what quokkas are? What are your opinions on them?
I’m going to be honest here. I had to google it because I was curious but I actually know what they are, I just didn’t know they were called quokkas. I think they’re adorable and I just wanna give them a hug even though they’d probably try to fight me. I’ve been attacked by many animals before so I can smile through the pain.
- What is your mood right now?
I feel happy, disappointed, calm and tense at the same time. That’s what the education system does to you. 🙂
My Questions for the Nominees
- Do you prefer the day or the night? Basically early bird or night owl?
- Would you rather time travel back five years into the past and hang out with your younger self or time travel five years into the future and hang out with older you?
- Along the lines of time travel, what would you say to the child version of you?
- Do you like foxes because I have two baby ones living in my back garden right now?
- If you had to pick, crocs or uggs? Or croc-uggs? I hear those are in…
- What has been the best day of your life so far?
- Favourite superhero?
- One ‘tradition’ or routine you have to/like to do everyday? e.g. going on a jog (ew) or writing in a diary.
- Time period you would want to live in? e.g. the medieval time, hippie 70s, Jurassic era…
- Describe your blog in three words!