I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by tmmusic32, whose blog I have come to really like. I highly recommend looking at her blog and following her! She also has a fab music taste. 😉
So what is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
This award is a creative way of getting bloggers to meet new blogs.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the question from your nominators on a post on your blog.
- Nominate eleven other blogs and give them eleven questions.
- What are your favourite characteristics about yourself?
My favourite characteristics about myself would have to be my sense of humour and probably my sarcasm because even though, sometimes, it can be annoying, it just amuses me. I also like the length of my hair now. So much easier to handle and it looks better, I hope.
- If you were allowed to bring 3 items on a deserted island, what would they be?
I would bring a mirror or glasses for promoting a fire, strawberries because not only would they fill me up but they also will hydrate me. But strawberries wouldn’t count as one item…they would count as loads. If so, I would bring a whole watermelon. I would bring a tent, or some sort of shelter, too.
- Who is your favourite musical artist?
Emily Kinney because I love her voice and she writes all her songs, I’m pretty sure.
- Favourite food?
My favourite food is a hard question to answer. I don’t think I have one but I do love my chocolate and I love pizza so I’ll say that for now. 🙂
- Most embarrassing moment you’ve ever experienced?
My most embarrassing moment is probably when our class had to do Drama as a lesson and the teacher made us re-enact scenes from Hamlet in front of one of the most judgmental classes in our year and she made me do two scenes! The first went pretty well but the second one, I jumbled the words up because the language used is Shakespeare’s writing is difficult to say. Because I was so embarrassed by how wrong I said all of it, I just stood there and the rest of the group were annoyed and kept telling me to carry on but I just stood there, awkwardly. I cringe every time I remember that.
- If you could do one thing successfully, what would you do?
Does life count? I would probably like to be able to do a flip on a skateboard because riding one is pretty easy. Learning tricks, however, is hard and I don’t think I’m quite there yet!
- How did you meet your best friend?
I chose wrong friends at the beginning of my secondary school life. Well, one of them was a wrong pick. She was bossy and would talk about people behind their backs. There was this one girl, I’ve mentioned her before and I coded her Salmon, ( XD ) and she would go to all the girl groups in our class, trying to make friends with all of them. She eventually hung out with all of us so much that we all kind of joined together and became a group of nine. Then, Salmon left and we never heard of her again. I’m not kidding. And we became eight and then two other joined so we are ten now and I’m pretty sure we’re going to become eleven. I’m only really close with eight of them, though. I know that doesn’t really answer how did you meet your best friend but I’m really close with my friends so I’ll include them all. XD
- Do you ever want to get tattoos and pierces? If so where and of what?
I don’t want to get any tattoos or anymore piercings (my ears are pierced already but I’m pretty sure they’ve healed). If I did get a tattoo, though, I have no idea what I would get it of. XD
- Have you ever been to a concert? If so who’s and was it good?
Ummm….I’ve never been to a concert. I know…I’m a weirdo…
- If you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do for the next 24 hours?
I would go bungee jumping or scuba diving or something crazy and fun but I would also like to spend time with my whole family and all my friends!
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I’d always wanted a journal, which I could write my thoughts in…my deep, dark thoughts and express things I love but I was too lazy for that and it took me a long while to ever think of writing it all on a blog and when I did, I felt so at peace with myself. Thoughts, worries and my passions could just become a part of this blog and it made me feel so free and fulfilled!
Blogger I Nominate:
Questions For My Nominees!
- What is something you’re not good at but love to do?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- If you could stop one thing in the world, what would it be, e.g poverty, global warming, bullying, etc?
- What’s a moment, in your life, where you were the most terrified?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, on repeat, what would you pick?
- Sum up yourself in three words.
- What’s your favourite season and why?
- Dog or cat? Or none…?
- If you could have dinner with a celebrity, who would it be?
- What makes you smile?
I can’t wait to hear all your answers!
We were born to be real, not to be perfect.