Firstly thank you ever so much Ravenwingssoar!!!!! I really appreciate you nominating me for this! I got really excited when I saw you nominated me so THANK YOU!!! Go check out her blog! 😀
Also, thank you Claudia from xclaudiasthoughtsx , who created this award on January 26. I think it’s a great way to share the self love, that some of us don’t share enough of or admit to! 🙂
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate as many bloggers you can think of and link your awards in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
I feel like I’m going to break rule five because I always feel like I sound really vain when I say something I like about myself so this is going to be a challenge!
- I am starting to appreciate my facial features a bit more than usual. I guess I can say I like the fact I have visible cheekbones and a button nose. 🙂 (I already broke rule 5 XD )
- I like the fact that I make myself laugh. XD As crazy or vain as it sounds, I amuse myself. So… I guess I like my sense of humour?
- I love how stubborn I am. That’s probably not something to be proud of but I am! XD I definitely get that from my dad.
- I like how sarcastic I am. On New Years Eve, me and my cousins were telling each other what we like about each other (Don’t judge, we were tired and high on coke – the drink not drug!!!) They said really nice things that they like about me like my hair and humour but they also said sarcasm, which I was slightly offended by but I’ve actually learned to accept that and since then, I appreciate that sarcasm is a huge part of who I am. :3
- I like my craziness. Like I genuinely love how creepy or psychotic I can be sometimes. Again, probably something I shouldn’t be proud of but you know. Basically I love my madness but you should! A wise an once said, “You’re entirely bonkers. But let me tell you a secret, all the best people are.” Yes it was Lewis Carroll and he is slightly creepy (in a pervy sort of way) but…. yeah, I’m not going to defend him!
- I like my eyelashes. They sort of grow out in a way that looks like I have eyeliner on most of the times, even though I’ve never worn eyeliner before.
- I like the fact that I can’t think of a seventh thing. Let me just take a few hours to think of something. (Literally about ten minutes later) Oooh I know! I like the fact that I don’t get self conscious or concerned or worried or give a damn when I’m eating. I find a lot of people complain about the calories and fat in foods. I don’t even care. I just eat. XD Eat, sleep, blog repeat. 😉 Think of it this way, if you have more fat that you’d like, it just means you’re more prepared for the ice age. 😀
That was hard. XD Now for nominations!
I didn’t nominate as many bloggers I could but that’s because I have ANOTHER award, which I’m yet to make a post on, and I’m saving bloggers to be nominated on that! 😀
Go on an adventure.