I was nominated by Miss Twisted Sense of Humour! Her blog is amazing! She’s funny, relatable and she’s just started out blogging so go and say hi and read her cool posts! Do it!!!
- Thank the nominator and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to as many bloggers as you went and let them know.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
- A unique quality of yours?
A unique quality of mine would probably be my weird sense of humour. I don’t know. It’s not funny to some people but it’s funny to me. XD
- What’s your jam?
Hmm…I don’t actually know. I’ve been listening to Fireflies by Owl City a lot XD and I’ve been listening to Selena Gomez’s song again. I used to be obsessed with them and I guess that obsession is coming back. XD
- What are your views on alcohol? What is your preferred alcohol and why?
First off, I don’t drink alcohol. I’ve tried it before (like sips of it) and it tasted horrible, in my opinion. I don’t see why people can get addicted. XD
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say ‘femenism’?
I think of Emma Watson’s speech to begin with and then I think of back in the past, when women were treated badly. I think feminism is a strong topic, that I support, but can sometimes be over exaggerated.
- One character in a book/movie who you connect with?
I feel like I relate to Tris Prior from Divergent a lot because she is quite a relatable character for teenage girls, I think. Another one I think is relatable is Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments series. Of course, I’m not a Shadowhunter and my mum isn’t a secret Shadowhunter who paints for a living but Clary’s hobbies and qualities are pretty relatable, to me.
- Do you have any regrets? If so what is it?
I probably do…but I can’t think of it right now. But the thing is, I read a quote that said, “It’s better to look back and say, ‘I can’t believe I did that’ than to look back and say, ‘I wish I did that.’ So I don’t think I regret much. Apart from all the embarrassing things I’ve done.
- Stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
I’ve done a lot of stupid things. One of which was drink as many cups of coke as you can at a party, which lead to an hour of struggling to breathe. It was scary and stupid. XD I can’t drink fizzy drinks anymore or it’ll happen again. Even if it’s just a cup. :c
- One person you would die to meet?
This is such a hard question! I mean I would love to meet Nat Wolff 😉 but also, Lily Collins and Emily Kinney and John Green and there’s so many people. But I think I would love to meet LDShadowLady! 😀
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you be? And don’t say home!
Somewhere in the USA like Pennsylvania. Somewhere not to hot but not to cold. 🙂
- What do you think about me? 😀 Please be honest!
Honestly, I think you are funny, another version of me, and a potential writer!
Questions To Nominees:
- Who is a female figure, you look up to?
- A movie that seems like a representation of your life?
- Current favourite song?
- Something you’re bad at and want to get good at?
- Meaning behind your URL?
- The meanest thing someone has ever said to you?
- The nicest thing someone has ever said to you?
- Your opinion on feminism?
- What quality do you like in a person?
- Favourite accent?