I was nominated by the clever, talented blogger, Tosin Mercy, whose blog is so relatable and interesting to read! Her blog is almost like mine but way better! So go check her blog out!
1. Thank the bloggers who nominated you.
2. Put the logo in your post.
3. Post 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
So the facts…I already did a 30 facts post about myself so I’m going to try pick different ones:
- I used to get headaches so many times that it got to the point where I had one twice (maybe more) a week. I still get them but not as much.
- My real name means beautiful XD
- I used to be terrified of cats. This was when I was about eight, when I was going through my OBSESSIVE RABBIT PHASE!!! And cats are now one of my favourite animals.
- I used to be so upset about being away from home, when I was in the early years of primary school. This led to me eating SOOOO slowly at lunch time that I actually went over lunch time and had to sit in the office to eat because I refused to eat my lunch.
- Sometimes, I lie on my bed and look out my window at the sky for a good five minutes or more. When you’re still, you can see the clouds moving and you can almost feel the earth turning. (Kind of a fact)
- I’ve never moved house.
- I had lessons for playing the violin for about a month or two but I quit because the teacher was scary. She also made everyone who did violin lessons with her join this club at lunch and you couldn’t leave or she’d get angry. She never shouted but the way she spoke was terrifying. Everyone who had lessons with her thought the same way.
I know it’s only two but I’ll get round to adding more later XD